Shop More Submit  Join Login
×




Details

Submitted on
July 18
Image Size
3.7 MB
Resolution
2508×3275
Thumb

Stats

Views
9,109
Favourites
1,403 (who?)
Comments
63

License

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
×
If I only had a Heart by CountANDRA If I only had a Heart by CountANDRA
:heart: tumblr (more of this stuff, social, questions, artworks, etc.) --> countandi.tumblr.com/
:heart: WEBSITE --> www.andispyral.com/

After a mainly disheartening birthday, I went ahead and finished this baby because Summer has been trying to beat me up, so I thought "Draw SOMETHING, yo! ANYTHING! But SOMETHING! Something that can DISTRACT from the PAIN, bro!"

Soooooo... here's a Decembersville piece based on the dude that is a silly twit for 95% of the story and going through a vicious mental crisis the other 5%. Mainly, I wanted to do some more of that melt-into-traditional-colors mumbo jumbo I loved. c:

Stay cool, y'all. I promise to give something of importance once the Summer ends.

© Andi Spyral 2014
Add a Comment:
 
:iconwildwildlizzy:
wildwildLizzy Featured By Owner Sep 18, 2014  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
This is reminiscent of the bugs bunny episode where bugs meets 'the count"....abraka pokus....I love your art work.  My hat's off to you!!
Reply
:iconchachamaru-san:
Chachamaru-san Featured By Owner Jul 26, 2014
Love it! This is amazing, girl! *internet high five*
Reply
:iconfunnyscared:
FunnyScared Featured By Owner Jul 24, 2014
My god...this is just awesome...*O* You know what ? i think I'm in love with this character !! OAQ
Reply
:iconlovelorey:
lovelorey Featured By Owner Jul 24, 2014  Hobbyist Writer
:love:
Reply
:iconcrooked-clockwork:
crooked-clockwork Featured By Owner Jul 23, 2014   General Artist
Reply
:iconkleavonbradshaw:
kleavonbradshaw Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2014
wow, this is freaking awesome!
Reply
:iconrandomobsessedperson:
RandomObsessedPerson Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
So very cool :iconexcitedblushplz: I also love the melt-into-traditional-colours thing. IT's so pretty! 8D
Reply
:icongorgonitegirl21:
GorgoniteGirl21 Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2014  Student Digital Artist
So dark yet cute.
Reply
:iconfellowfortressmember:
FellowFortressMember Featured By Owner Jul 20, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Wow owo
Reply
:iconhermeanyx:
HermeaNyx Featured By Owner Jul 20, 2014  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
That's cool... lol. That freaky guy.
Reply
Add a Comment: